Turtle Tail, Providenciales
These new posh accommodations are set on an elevated hillside overlooking the bay at Turtle Tail. Just a short drive from the resort, each villa sits on approximately half an acre of land, and has its own infinity pool, outdoor fire pit lounge area, open outdoor/indoor living space, oceanfront bedrooms, and an over-the-water swimming platform providing access to the water. Guests can use the amenities at the resort (including its restaurants, Exhale Spa, watersports and other facilities) which is just a 10 minute drive away on award-winning Grace Bay beach.
Services at the villas include transportation to and from the resort and airport, twice daily housekeeping, a shared fitness center, villa manager and concierge service and wifi. A private chef for evening events, butler service and special celebration and occasion planning services are available.
Meanwhile, if guests want to hang at the resort to see and be seen, there’s always the 7,000 square foot infinity pool. Chaise loungers fill the pool deck, but four exclusive island pods, jutting out into the pool with their own loungers and sun umbrellas, are available for daily rentals – just be sure to reserve in advance. At Exhale Spa, the menu comprises an array of facials, massages, wraps and even classes and private training.
Features and Amenities
- Courtyards framed by signature Caicos stone walls
- Expansive indoor-outdoor living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sunken outdoor fire pit lounge area
- Over-the-water swimming platform with direct ocean access
- Private oceanfront infinity pool and interior courtyard pool with waterfall feature
Services & Amenities
- SUV personal “meet & greet” service upon arrival at PLS airport
- On-site villa manager and security gate
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Shared fitness center with ocean views
- Shared shuttle service to and from the Resort (2.5 miles door-to-door)
- Personalized concierge service pre and post arrivalDesignated beach chairs at the resort for villa guests
- Signing privileges at the resort for restaurant, spa and boutique