Long Bay Beach, Providenciales
Inspired by its incredible natural surroundings, UXUE (pronounced ooh-SHOO-eh) stands for tranquility, adventure, style and panache.
Situated on the less developed side of the Turks & Caicos island of Providenciales – on the dunes that form the backdrop to the warm turquoise waters and white powdery sand of paradisiacal Long Bay Beach – this six-bedroom beachfront property has been designed from the outset as a get-away-from-it-all sanctuary.
Long Bay Beach is not only one of the world’s finest spots for kiteboarding, it is also a welcome respite from the main resorts on Providenciales, offering quiet and a back-to-nature experience that provides its own stimulation and appeal.
The property was designed to nestle gently in its surroundings on the cherished and protected landscape, making as little impact as possible on the unique flora and fauna that are a feature of the habitat. It’s one of a kind property, designed for the deserving traveller with an eye for architetual detail and a love for the natural environment.
The design responds to the protected primary dune system by positioning two courtyard bedrooms behind the dunes, with kitchen, living and four further bedroom areas facing the lee side. A number of sheltered outdoor spaces within staggered, groyne-like walls, offer further protection from the elements whilst also framing wide views out to sea.
In terms of accommodation, UXUE is a six-bedroom, 7-bathroom property, set over three floors, with private, direct access to the beach and uninterrupted views over the ocean. A private access road that preserves the lush native landscape leads to the main entrance. There are two guest bedrooms on the ground floor, each with en-suite and their own courtyard garden. An imposing spiral staircase takes guests up to the main floor of the property, which inside offers a fantastically-equipped chef kitchen, a large inside entertaining area and a media and library room, and outside several dining terraces and an outdoors kitchen, a lava stone infinity pool, shaded lounge terraces, Ipe timber decks, and a fire pit. The top floor features the master bedroom and three further guest bedrooms – all of which are en-suite. The master bedroom and two of the guest bedrooms have balconies overlooking the beach and ocean, and the fourth bedroom has far-reaching island views as well as lateral sea view.
An Ipe timber path leads directly to a further sunning deck, fire-pit and the beach, where the property offers its own air compressor for the comfort of kiteboarding guests.
Features and Amenities
- Situated on a 1+ acre prime beachfront parcel
- 6 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms
- 3,500 Sq Ft of covered living space
- + 2,100 sq ft micro-concrete and Ipe timber decked terrace(s)
- 563 Sq Ft shallow/deep swimming pool overlooking the ocean
- Sleek, clean, custom designed kitchens
- Library/media room with TV and Audio
- Restoration Hardware furniture
- Cuisinart appliances, coffee maker, ice maker, juicer.
- Mahogany wood shading louvres
- Loccitane toiletries.
- Guest Bedroom 1 – King bed, En-suite shower room, Private garde
- Guest Bedroom 2 – King bed, En-suite shower room, Private garde
- Guest bedroom 3 – King bed, En-suite shower room, Ipe timber balcony, Sea view
- Guest bedroom 4 – King bed, En-suite shower room, Ipe timber balcony, Sea view
- Guest bedroom 5 – King or 2 Twin beds, En-suite shower room, Island and lateral sea view
- Master Suite – King bed, Ipe timber balcony, Walk-in shower room and separate bath-tub, Walk-in closet, Sea view