We know that sometimes clients have a hard time choosing between a resort and a villa, which can make it hard for you to know what’s best for them. Fortunately, you can have the best of both worlds in the Turks & Caicos. Here are some of our favorite villas that come with resort amenities.
Amanyara’s Villas offer consummate privacy and space in natural surroundings. Generously proportioned living areas and three to six bedrooms are set around a black infinity pool and hardwood deck. Overlooking reflective ponds and gardens, several feature ocean views while others offer direct beach access. All are serviced by personal cooks and housekeepers.
- Multiple dining options
- Scheduled Wellness Classes
- Snorkel trips
- Afternoon tea
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddle boards, snorkeling gear and daily snorkeling trips.
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners.
- Fully equipped Fitness Center.
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 yrs. and adults.
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga and Pilates.
- Resort Boutique.
- 30 seat screening room.
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service.
The Shore Club Villas
Part of the The Shore Club, these villas are perfectly private. Each has its own courtyard, pool, beach access and more. Their location on the resort property means guests also get complimentary continental breakfast both at the villa and resort restaurant, as well as access to resort amenities like the tennis court, resort pools, fitness center, kids’ club and non-motorized water sports.
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Use of 4 swimming pools including adults only swimming pool and lap pool
- Ftness center, Tennis Courts, Bicycles
- Non motorized water sports
- Complimentary Kid’s Club
- Multiple dining options
A boutique resort comprised of a small collection of villas in three different locations on Providenciales, Beach Enclave offers guests complimentary yoga on the beach, a fitness center and continental breakfast delivered straight to your villa. Did we mention the butler service?
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary continental breakfast
An extension of Wymara Resort, the new Wymara Villas are removed from the resort itself, but a complimentary shuttle takes villa guests to the resort where they have access to all the hotel amenities — including access to restaurants, boutiques and the spa. The villas themselves also have their own fitness center.
- Personalized concierge service pre and post arrival
- Beach chairs reserved at the resort for villa guests
- 24-hour security
- Access and preferred reservations at the resort restaurants, bars, spa and boutique
- Signing privileges at the resort for restaurants, bars, spa and boutique
COMO Parrot Cay
The private island resort COMO Parrot Cay is home to private villas as well as the hotel itself. Guests staying at one of the villas also get access to all of the resort amenities, which include the tennis court, fitness center, and resort infinity pool.
- Complimentary full buffet breakfast, and complimentary afternoon tea
- Full service Como Shambhala Spa
- Gym, 500 sq m / 5390 sq ft infinity swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Multiple dining options including inroom dining
- Complimentary beach toys, kites and games, with video games, board games and movies available for loan
- Complimentary scheduled Yoga and Pilates classes
- Complimentary children’s activity (on request for 2 to 12 years old)
Set on the shores of Grace Bay Beach, Coral Pavilion has all the home-like comforts of a villa with resort-like amenities that include tennis courts and a fitness center. Seven Stars Resort is a short drive away, where villa guests can access the hotel spa and restaurants.
On the same stretch of Grace Bay, you’ll find Emerald Pavilion. Like Coral Pavilion, this luxurious villa boasts tennis courts and a fitness center, and guests also have access to amenities at Seven Stars Resort.
When you book your clients at one of these fabulous resort-style villas, they’ll get the best of both worlds. Why choose one when they can have both?
Get in touch with one of our local travel designers to start planning your client’s dream vacation. We’ll give you all our local tips so you can ensure your clients get the best of the best in the Turks & Caicos.