Turks and Caicos Islands
Experience your own private island escape on Ambergris Cay, Turks and Caicos. Just a short 20 min. flight on a complimentary private air transfer from Providenciales Int’l Airport (PLS), Ambergris Cay is a secret pearl on the beautiful necklace of islands that is Turks and Caicos. Reserved exclusively for a select few, Ambergris Cay entices with a serene natural beauty, from the endless turquoise blue waters of the Caicos Banks to starry nights with stunning views of the constellations unobstructed by the glare of civilization. Whether you seek a discreet peaceful retreat to unwind and disconnect or prefer to stay active with water sports, bone fishing or nature walks, our attentive team will pamper you with bespoke service, all-inclusive gourmet meals and premium beverages, a daily complimentary spa treatment, catered lunch on a nearby deserted island and more to ensure an unforgettable private island experience.
- All Taxes & Service Charges
- Gourmet à la carte Dining and Casual Cuisine Options at Resort Restaurants
- Unlimited Domestic & Premium Beverages and Any of the Resort’s Bars
- In-Room Fridge Stocked with Water, Soft Drinks, & Beer
- Complimentary 24-Hour Room Service for En-Suite Dining
- Daily House Keeping and Nightly Turn-Down Service
- Complimentary Wifi Access in Suites and Public Areas
- Complimentary use of Resort’s Non-Motorized Water Sports including Snorkeling, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs)
- and Sailboats
- Complimentary Use of Resort’s Runabout Power Boats and Free Beginner Boating Lessons
- Complimentary Use of Resort’s Amenities including Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, and Bicycles
- Complimentary Use of Golf Carts
- One 30-Minute Complimentary Spa Treatment Per Adult, Per Day
- Complimentary Deserted Island Catered Lunch Experience
- Complimentary Access to the Club House Activities Center
- Complimentary Access to the Explorer’s Hut Arts & Crafts Room for Kids Ages 4-12
- Complimentary Bone-Fishing, Water Sports, and Kitesurfing Lessons
- Complimentary Guided Nature Walks, Kayak, and Stand Up Paddle Board Excursions
- ComplimentaryRoundtrip Private Air Transfers from Providenciales International Airport
Calico Jack – Calico Jack is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving Caribbean and international cuisine, gourmet à la carte fine dining and theme nights with seasonal specials such as seafood paella and grilled lobster. Open daily from 7am – 11:00am, 12:00noon – 4pm and 6pm – 10:00pm. Snacks and treats are available 24 hours between meals at the snack station. Calico Jack is a short walk along the waterfront boardwalk from the 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites located on nearby Monck Beach.
Club House – The Club House is open 11am – 6pm and serves up a daily menu of grilled light fare, burgers, paninis, salads and fun food for all ages. The Club House is located about 5 minutes away from Monck Beach and the Calico Jack Pavilion by golf cart and offers a beach club with beach chairs and umbrellas, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards, and an activity center with pool and ping-pong tables, video games and board games.
Complimentary En-Suite Dining – 24-hour room service is provided to all guests in the 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites.
Calico Jack Bar – Located beside the Calico Jack Restaurant and close to the swimming pool and Elevate Spa. Open 10am – 10pm.
Club House Bar – Daytime drinks and tropical libations served 11am-6pm. Located at the Club House.
Non-Motorized Water Sports
Each of the 10 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites offer stunning beach and ocean views, a luminous interior surrounded by windows on 3 sides, contemporary Caribbean décor with high ceilings, king bed facing the ocean, sofa and seating area, large wrap-around veranda with seating, custom-designed furniture, recessed flat screen TV with international channels, electronic remote controls, Nespresso coffee machine and electric tea kettle, stocked mini-fridge, wet bar, a laptop-size mini safe, modern bathroom with double sinks, double rain shower heads, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, outdoor shower and a private plunge pool facing the beach. The surrounding landscaping employs native species of plants and cactus. (Size 1600 ft2 or 148 m2. Max. 4 persons)