Northwest Point, Providenciales
Discover the natural wonders of the Caribbean and enjoy unique retreats, journeys and adventures with Amanyara.
Setting – A nature lover’s paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park
The Coast – Open to the elements, Amanyara is nestled between ever-evolving rocky outcrops, while its white-sand beach stretches half a mile along the coast, dipping into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean
Adventures –A barrier reef runs the length of Providenciales island, ensuring world-class diving and snorkelling. Guests can partake in sea turtle tagging, and whales can be seen migrating from December through March
Design – Timber-shingled pavilions and villas dot the coastline, interspersed with lush vegetation and reflective ponds. Savour the panorama through wood-framed glass doors that open out to a cool sea breeze
- Mini bar (excl spirits)
- All telephone calls
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scheduled Wellness Classes
- Snorkel trips
- Afternoon tea
- In-room wireless internet access
- Amanyara is nestled on an 18,000 acre (7,280 hectare) nature preserve.
- Amanyara’s powdery, white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km).
- 36 hotel pavilions located on the Ocean or tranquil lakes.
- Selected pavilions feature private swimming pools (40*14ft) and expansive lounging decks.
- 20 fully serviced, private Villas ranging from three to five bedrooms.
- 164 ft (50 m) volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool.
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views.
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners.
- Resort Bar next to pool and pool-side lounging salas.
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddle boards, snorkeling gear and daily snorkeling trips.
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited.
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners.
- Fully equipped Fitness Center.
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 yrs. and adults.
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga and Pilates.
- Resort Boutique.
- 30 seat screening room.
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service.
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests.
- Full 24-hour resort security.
Caribbean Dining Experiences at Amanyara
RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN TO GUESTS AND NON-RESIDENTS
At The Restaurant, guests can dine either indoors and air-conditoned or outside on the central pond. Freshly caught seafood – from red snapper to tuna and grouper – is the focus, complemented by organic produce from the resort’s aquaponic vegetable garden. The Beach Club serves raw food dishes as well as cuisine baked in a stone hearth oven.
Non Motorized Water Sports
Spa And Wellness